Much improvement over the first weekend back

Only my second day back and only 2 hours today and already I have finished digging over the plot. What is going on?

image

Last year’s dig took at least 4 months to finish the whole allotment and really I only finished it all after one years effort. I think the hard work from last year has paid off.

image

The before and after photographs show the extent of the improvement. It was really easy going. No real weeds only surface bits here and there not really enough to fill a single bag. And the digging was easy also. I only needed to use a fork to get through the whole lot.

image

The next stage has to be “planning what to put in and where to put it”.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s